Change Management Consultants
Any change will fail if you don’t carefully manage both the physical and behavioural aspects.
Businesses are continuously changing and evolving to meet shifting requirements. Tackling the physical/operations aspect is only part of the story. Sometimes formal change management and knowledge transfer (KT) for your teams is required to ensure success.
HILLINGAR’s change management support includes:
- A managed solution covering both people and technical aspects of change.
- Formal Knowledge Transfer (KT) when relocating people or processes.
- Full support, training and documentation for any systems or process change.
- Transitioning Individuals’ personal knowledge and experience into a job role that others can support or carry out.
- Co-ordinating the big picture with individual’s needs - making sure the why and benefits of change are understood and implemented by your teams.
- Validate, review and monitor to ensure on-going success.
“Louise led our EMEA supply chain experts through process redevelopment for key supply chain functions. Louise’s success on our project had everything to do with her invaluable ability to lead others through change simply and practically.” –Newell Rubbermaid, Geneva
Why not get in touch to have an informal chat and find out more?
Our quick win micro projects start from as little as £1k.